Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman Workshop
Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman is a comprehensive 6 to 12 week foundation programme designed for all women at all stages of their life.
From pregnancy, through to post natal; or for those who are now entering the peri to post menopause life phase, anyone who wants to learn more about their pelvic floor, core and nutrition alongside building a functional exercise program, is welcome.
The popular programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to help you take ownership of your health and wellness. There will only be a maximum of 12 people on each course so that everyone will not only receive the attention they deserve but also help to create a supportive, nurturing environment to work together in.
The programme is split into two phases – for the first 6 weeks you will attend weekly classes, for the second 6 weeks you have the option to continue with an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme.
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Want an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen your Core and re-establish its role as part of your whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Would you like a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
Wright Approach currently only offers the 6 to 12 week Everywoman programme. More programmes will be added at a future date.
Click here to view other programmes for HCR® and locations throughout the country.
This popular course is much loved and has seen many successes. Read what others have to say about the Holistic Core Restore® programme.
- On application to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire to decide if this programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If all appears well then…
- You’ll be booked in for a 1-1 consultation where you’ll be taken through a hands-on assessment which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and that the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and colour recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR Healing Nutrition Principles are an essential part of the puzzle, and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme. You will be guided through these principles to help you find simple ways for you to make a big difference to how you support your health via eating ‘just real food’.
- This programme runs for 6-12 weeks depending on which option you decide on. ALL participants will attend a weekly class for the 1st 6 weeks (Phase 1) and complete your online homework, which is approximately 20 mins in duration. This is guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, and should be completed a further 3-4 times throughout your week.
- The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
- If you opted for the 12 week programme, your education and support will continue online for a further 6 weeks (Phase 2) were the foundation exercises will be progressed even further and built into your day to day activities.
- All participants will be invited into a Facebook Support Group where you can share your experiences and progress and provide encouragement to each other. This will also allow an opportunity to ask questions outside of classes and beyond for ongoing support.
- Weekly classes (6 weeks)
- Online content (6 – 12 weeks)
- 1-2-1 private consultation prior to the course including pre-screen and check for Diastasis Recti (separated abdominal muscles) and breathing patterns
- Your own Holistic Core Restore® kit
- Access to our online portal for homework exercises which are progressed throughout the course
- Facebook Support Group – ongoing support
If you are interested in joining the programme then please complete the contact form and I will contact you to discuss availability and locations.
Please note that once your space on the course is confirmed and paid for, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- All participants must have contacted Wright Approach to ensure there is space on the course and to confirm suitability.
- All participants must have completed a Pelvic Health questionnaire (which will be provided) before commencing classes and attend at their own risk.
- Payment for the course is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ensure you are able to make all 6 dates of the LIVE course prior to booking.
Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment, with a maximum of 10 spaces on offer per venue.